This page archives various documents, such as consent forms, recording protocols, etc.
Speech recordings for Drongo Festival 2015
Rec.1 was collected in September of the first academic year, rec.2 was collected in May of the same first academic year, i.e. about 9 months later. The speakers listed below grew up in monolingual fashion using the native language listed. Their age shown is at the time of the first recording.
- s008f, female, Dutch, 18: rec.1, rec.2
- s015f, female, Dutch, 17: rec.1, rec.2
- s035f, female, Dutch, 18: rec.1, rec.2
- s043m, male, Spanish, 19: rec.1, rec.2
- s057f, female, Dutch, 20, rec.1, rec.2
- s059m, male, Dutch, 18, rec.1, rec.2
A recording session taking place in a quiet furnished office. Screens and microphones are arranged around the speaker. On the table are papers (consent forms, texts to read, etc), water, notebook, and more. An 8-channel mixer/DAC is partly visible against the wall on the left.